Lately Sony has used materials premium and exquisite construction and brand to differentiate itself from other companies, with clear examples are Xperia Z2 or Z1 Compact . Well today we know its new terminal, thanks to GSMArena , which will be characterized as terminal 5.3 inch thinner screen market, with only 7mm thick, Sony Xperia T3 . Let your specifications:
- Display : 5.3 inch IPS Panel technology Triluminos
- Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels and 277 dpi
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 1.4 GHz
- RAM : 1 GB
- Storage : 8 GB (5 GB) + microSD card slot
- Camera : 8MP rear with Sony Exmor sensor RS / 1.1 MP front
- Software : Android 4.4 + Sony personalization layer
- Battery : 2500 mAh
- Connectivity : 3G, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and GLONASS
- Dimensions : 150.7 x 77 x 7 mm
- Weight : 148 g
The first highlight previously mentioned, 5.3-inch screen on a smartphone just 7mm thick. Obviously it is not finest in the market , and in fact does not exceed a brother of your own home, Xperia Z Ultra with its 6.5mm thick. But if we see other specifications we can see that is a midrange all law , so Sony will look to Xperia T3 a demure prices to compete with smartphones like G2 Mini Moto G or HTC One Mini 2. Other things to note that will be a rear speaker and dedicated to characteristic Sony camera button.
Also noted that, unlike other smartphones from Sony, Xperia T3 does not have a glass panel in the back, but it will be matte plastic, which will help to manage terminal more easily. he be available in three colors : white, black or purple, a color range to which Sony also has already accustomed us. Sony also announced Xperia T3 will be available late July to mid-range price , but has not commented on exact availability by country nor its exact price, so you have to watch for in coming weeks.